Th

Th

Qutoes From Thelma Hill


Here are rare quotes from Thelma ...

 "I am all enthused over what the next two years may bring me. I was scared to death the first time I faced a microphone but I have made three talkies now and feel just as home as I did when we only had cameras to face."

"Sometimes I swim with boys and sometimes with girls. I would feel that I were offering an insult to nice, clean minded boys of my acquaintance if I rushed to cover my legs every time they approached."


"It is harder to make sound comedies than serious pictures in sound because the laughter and noise often puts the mechanism out of commission."

"I am taking dance lessons now too and if I ever get sufficient courage I am going to taking singing lessons as I think both will be necessary with sound films now in vogue."